So... I pledged LAST May (yes, May 08) that if Shannon could manage a blog, so could I.
In the past 16 months, Shannon has changed 5 million or so diapers, given birth, flown back & forth to the U.S. a couple of times, moved her family halfway across the Earth, purchased a house, AND managed to keep keep the world informed via E-mail, Facebook & her blog.
I have done exactly NONE of those things...
With the wedding date looming (46 days & counting), I aspire to cast off the obsession known as "wedding planning" that has overtaken my life & the lives of anyone who will listen. And once I have thrown off the stresses of expectation, tossed away the chains of convention, and written all the thank you cards, I vow that I, too, will navigate the Abyss of information overload to keep friends and family apprised of whatever may come.
1 comment:
HILARIOUS! And I JUST now viewed it b/c it's been like a month since I've updated mine! Yay for you! You'll have to put your wedding pics in as your first "official" entry--course pics of Deuce's post-op would be great too...for me who LOVES that sort of stuff, especially the nice giant satellite dish he'll come home with. Poor Deuce. Can't wait to see ya!!!
Post a Comment